Writing is something I've always been passionate about, even though the words don't always come out as eloquently as they did in my head. You'll laugh, but I'm constantly thinking of short sentences, phrases, or even paragraphs that I could write. Alas! As soon as I find a moment or two to finally type out those words, they seem to disappear into thin air. If only there were more minutes during the day or rather while both kids are sleeping and my husband is at work...haha. Imagine all the beautiful things I could write! ... or the things I could get done around the house! The list of "things" grows longer as I'm typing this.. one-handed... while the baby is finally cuddled asleep in my arms. I'm not ready to put her in her crib yet. She's so peaceful. I could watch her for hours.
[Darn! My arm got numb so I put her to bed... and of course she woke up. I'm hoping she falls right back to sleep.]
Anyway, one of these days I'd love to write something special and meaningful that could be published -- maybe an autobiography or a children's book or poetry. Until that time comes, I'll keep working on my other list of things to do..... cleaning out the storage closet, weeding out any unused items, getting some of my photos printed (including figuring out how many Christmas cards/designs I want to do), the endless baskets of laundry and sinks full of dishes, the bathroom that is slowly being overtaken by men (my son and husband), the playdates, toys on the floor, vacuuming, and much more. Of course, that's only the beginning..... and then it starts all over again. :-)
Well, I suppose I will have to let you all go for now. It's been refreshing to just type and not have a specific topic to write about. I should probably go get a few of those items on my list done though. Hope you have a great day!
-Michelle
No comments:
Post a Comment