Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Grace Like Rain

Over the weekend, I created a new blog, "Grace Like Rain" where I plan to continue my personal story. I already moved the previous entries from "Like a Sunflower" to there so it all flows together easier. Since it's starting to get closer to the part of my life that is a lot more private, I've decided to make that blog invite only. Don't worry, there's not a new post out yet for it. I haven't had much time to really think the next one through, but have lots of notes and little disconnected paragraphs started. So once things are up and running, I'll set up the invites. If you're interested in continuing to read about my journey, let me know so I can add your email to the list. (I'll still post entries like normal in "Like a Sunflower," but save the most personal bits for the new blog.)

I chose "Grace Like Rain" as a title because God's grace has covered me so many times especially when I've gone down the wrong paths. I'm a sinner just like anyone else out there. My life is far from perfect. Sometimes I feel like I hold these deep dark secrets that I'm just bursting to tell the world, but am afraid that people will think of me differently. Maybe the secrets aren't as "dark" as I might think they are, but I feel that by sharing more about myself, you'll understand me a little more. Here's to "The Journey ..."

Thanks to all of you that have been reading thus far!

7 comments:

  1. I'm definitely interested!! Sounds wonderful...my email is mkschommer@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to continue reading your testimony! dsteele810@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Count me in!(Kristen Otterson) eden_420@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd love to read how God has worked in your life! My email is SMSchneider@live.com (Sara Schneider)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't forget me! shennagirlblogs@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Char, I sent the invite. I wonder if it got stuck in your junk folder or something. I'll send it again though! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would love to continue to read your story. awynveen2@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete