- For some reason, I always feel like we should have cut-outs because they're tasty and fun to decorate with the kids.
- I kind of want to try my hand at chocolate truffles this year. I found a recipe last year that looked like it'd be easy to make, but never got around to actually testing it out.
- Tim likes mint chocolate pinwheel cookies, but I'm not sure I want to do those this year.
- Maybe I'll do caramels again though. My mom got me a candy thermometer for Christmas last year so this time I'll know exactly the time to pull them off the stove so they're not too soft.
- I'm definitely going to do white chocolate and regular or dark chocolate covered pretzels again though. That's the one thing I know for sure!
Once I figure out what I'm making and how much of it, then I can start my grocery list and find time to make it! Yum!
What are some of your favorites to make?
I used to make tons of different cookies, but in the past few years I have stopped most of my Christmas baking. The only thing we still do every year is cut out sugar cookies, those are the kiddos favorite.
ReplyDelete