I want to do everything. I have way too many interests. I figure if I type them all up while I'm thinking of them, that might help my ADD type thoughts from overwhelming me.
Keep up with my Spanish
Learn Italian
Take a dance class
Finish my sunflower painting
Become an ambassador for World Vision
Adopt a nursing home resident
Play a sport
Start a Bible Study
Teach kids how to create origami boxes
Bake more (for others)
Write encouraging notes for friends (and others)
Spend more time with the kids
Travel - to CO or FL
Read everything by Nicholas Sparks and Alexander McCall Smith
I was reading in the paper the other day about three girls that created a summer bucket list. I thought that'd be fun to do with friends. It was just stuff that they wanted to accomplish during the summer - some practical stuff along with some goofy things too! Maybe the list above could be my "bucket list." Although, I don't know what kind of deadline I should give myself. All of these things could easily be accomplished if I just put my mind to it.
No comments:
Post a Comment